Library is currently under development phase however even now it provides most wanted features which makes it fully usable. Working examples can be found inside tutorial which is available under Documentation link.
- support for showing html popup, content of which is filled with html given as parameter
- support for showing iframe popup, content of which is taken from given url
- possibility to display unlimitted number of popups at ones
- cross browser implementation (tested with Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 6+, Chrome, Safari5)
- fully customizable via css stylesheets or options passed as arguments
- multiple iframe popups can be nested inside one another
The library is distributed under Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
The source code Glass Layer Popup library is hosted on SourceForge.net. For more details visit project site on sourceforge – Glass Layer Popup on SourceForge.net